Five Keys For Thinking Your Way to Success
1. Think For Yourself. If you are like most people, there are probably a lot of people around you who are more than willing to tell you what is NOT possible for you and very few who can help you to connect with what IS possible. You have to think for yourself.
2. Have Clear Goals in Mind. And put your dream life in writing, so you can remember to think about them every day.
3. Imagine yourself being where you want to go. Live your dream now, as if you had already realized your goals. You can do this in little ways that are symbolic of what you are creating in your mind. As an example, if you want more money, imagine that you are more abundant now and spend just a little more on things. This symbolizes flow. Letting go of money with greater ease also invites more into your life.
4. Notice when opportunity knocks. Thinking your way to success includes watching for results of your new thoughts in opportunities to learn more, do more, and be more. Maybe a book you need for success will practically drop in your lap or someone will mention something that is happening in your community that could help you to take your next step toward your goals. You could miss this opportunity if you’re not paying attention.
5. Keep heading toward your goals. If your goals are your reason for being, giving up is not an option. Take action and keep going in the direction of your dreams. To think your way to success, you will need discipline and perseverance. You can’t win the game if you quit.
this was from Tony Robbins
very true 🙂
I agree with Eszter :o)