Do you trust yourself ??? Do you trust your trainer?
Building trust is the key to success………………………. i belive if you are trust in yourself that you NEVER GIVE UP you are going to reach your goal. If you trust in your trainer you will have easier way to succeed your goal because you are NOT alone!
The sign is in your trainer hands where is the right way………you just have to follow it!
Jo had a hard training. She was starting on treadmill for 10 min after 10 rowing and 10 min weight with power bag and wiper on step board. When she was tired from weight we jumped back to the treadmill for 10 min following Cross trainer for 10 min. End of training we had a good stretching. She was sweating like never before :-))) that’s what I call good start. well done Jo!
Five Keys For Thinking Your Way to Success
1. Think For Yourself. If you are like most people, there are probably a lot of people around you who are more than willing to tell you what is NOT possible for you and very few who can help you to connect with what IS possible. You have to think for yourself.
2. Have Clear Goals in Mind. And put your dream life in writing, so you can remember to think about them every day.
3. Imagine yourself being where you want to go. Live your dream now, as if you had already realized your goals. You can do this in little ways that are symbolic of what you are creating in your mind. As an example, if you want more money, imagine that you are more abundant now and spend just a little more on things. This symbolizes flow. Letting go of money with greater ease also invites more into your life.
4. Notice when opportunity knocks. Thinking your way to success includes watching for results of your new thoughts in opportunities to learn more, do more, and be more. Maybe a book you need for success will practically drop in your lap or someone will mention something that is happening in your community that could help you to take your next step toward your goals. You could miss this opportunity if you’re not paying attention.
5. Keep heading toward your goals. If your goals are your reason for being, giving up is not an option. Take action and keep going in the direction of your dreams. To think your way to success, you will need discipline and perseverance. You can’t win the game if you quit.
this was from Tony Robbins
she is working hard but always has fun ;-)) .She is a bit tired today because she did not drink enough grrrrrr ….
Jo started with 30.00 min treadmill and 10.00 min rowing. after she used wiper and baseball for 10 min. it was a great training with her.
Some details: she is 19stone YET, 5.5 feet tall BMI 44.1……COME BACK EVERY DAY TO SEE HOW SHE IS GETTING ON WITH HER DREAM!!!!!
I belive just the hard job will bring result!!!
I am going to start to transform a girl whose BMI is over 40. We are going to meet up four times a week for training and talk about her nutrition. This will be an extraordinary journey. Please follow and support us with your comments!
catch up soon!